Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 Academy Awards!!


Okies I know I'm just a little late with an Oscars post but what the hell! :p
Have to give props at least to the winners of the:

Best Motion Picture : The King's Speech!! I so wanted to watch this movie the first time I got wind about it which was way back in 2010...do I have taste in movies or what? :p

Best Actor : Colin Firth - no surprise as he is one of my fav actors. I can't wait to see him in The King's Speech!!

Best Actress : Natalie Portman!! no surprise again!! Talented actress and ohmygod how I want to watch Black Swan so badly!! She is super gorgeous as well which doesn't hurt one bit hahas :p

PS : The above clip was an auto-tune performance in the Academy Awards - a mesh up of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Toy Story 3, The Social Network and Twilight:Eclipse!! Hilarious to the max!! Watch it!! XD

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment