Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Okay, one more for the road - Chanel AW11

This heart, it beats, beats for only you...my heart is your heart...
Well, the world is spinning wildly again and I can't feel my feet on the ground - I cried...

So I think that Karl Lagerfeld's AW11 Chanel collection is just totally awesome!!! Okay maybe I'm a little biased towards the whole black theme and ensembles but, but, but...you gotta admit, it is one heck of a collection! - grey to black tones, black to grey tones and then in the midst of it all, your eyes jump towards splashes of earthy reddish colors and emeraldy-mossy green! wow!

And the setting! Dark, winter forest complete with mysterious fog and everything! Oh how I wish I was right there, at the front row! Soon my dear Skye! Soon! Dreams are never easy to realize, that's what makes it so special and awesome! And when they do come true...you will know that whatever hardship and torment that you went through in order to be standing there - dreams in your hand, was worth it!

Aaaahhh c'est la vie! Bravo Chanel et Karl! XD

PS : I don't want to be here anymore...
PS2 : Below are some of my fav's from Chanel and some that just plain caught my attention :p


Alice in Wonderland - darker version but oh so naish!! Hehe...



The above 2 are just awesome - eastern + Karl's brilliance! :)

Somehow this reminds me of the Anime Fate/Stay Night - Servant Saber! V^^




Okies...really love this one! It's so matrix like!

This is a classic Chanel look with sort of a little edgy twist to it - subtle, but it's there :)



Karl Lagerfeld - the man behind Chanel :)

*bisous*

No comments:

Post a Comment