Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bye Bye Fashion Week...


Fashion Week is over T_T

Although I was not personally there, I was there in soul and heart (oh yes I was!!!)...such inspiration such glee to watch the models strut their stuff and showcase the amazing amazing
creativity of the designers!!

There is always another week of fashion to come...but I can tell you that the Autumn/Winter 2011 Collections were AWESOME!! XD

I'll leave you with Valentino's AW11 collection - in simple words it was haute-couture for the average girl!! Bellisimo!!

*bisous*

Nice!!

Something about the juxtaposition of lace and leather!! Love it!!



Sleek Chic!!!

Love the trench..but I'm not sure if I can pull off the color...though I love the color!! Oh Skye make up your mind -___-"

Don't think I'll wear that to office :P

Just plain love this one :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment