Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Evening Syndrome

I wonder if I'll ever find that smile,
When it's over,
When it's all said and done,
And all the memories that live within me,
They shatter my very soul...

The second month of the new year is coming to an end. In a blink of an eye at that. And I'm looking back to see what have I done or at least started to do that is...I'm trying something new at work and it's going kinduh, I dunno, different I guess...no one said change is ever gonna be easy...

2 months down and I need to find other things to do or not another year is gonna pass me by and leave me feeling empty...I need to learn to stop living in my head (yes, Skye, you know what you're talking about eh...) and start living.Period. Harder than it looks...sigh...you make it so hard...

Oh well, it's the Sunday evening syndrome pffft!! Feeling some sort of empty inside, like something's missing (cue John Mayer's song :p). Something is missing and the only thing that can fill it up is something that I can never possess..oh the drama!!

Okay okay, I'm going to take a deep breath. I'm done with all the whining and complaining (oh boy...). Looking forward to watching HBO and/or Star Movies tonight - a choice between The Time Traveler's Wife or Labor Pains...hmmm...choices, damn you free will!! Oh okay I take that back. I actually love free will haha :p

I'll just sit back and watch Disney Channel at the moment. What to do with the time that you've been given? Do you waste it away on unrequited feelings? Or do we leave emotions behind and move on forward trying to find a sort of fulfillment in this fleeting life that we have...food for thought Skye...think hard...

PS : You make my life crazy...but I don't know if I want it to stop...why are you such a schmuck Skye?? :p

*bisous*

No comments:

Post a Comment