Friday, June 17, 2011

Letters to God II


Dear God,

The moon looks unbelievably surreal tonight. It's as if you took a coin and painted it silver and stuck it in the sky. Maybe you did? I always thought you were a master artist :)

God, why do things seem to fall apart with no reason or warning? Is it your way of telling me to move on? I know there are reasons to your actions but I can't help but feel that it's a little bit unfair...maybe I am just imagining things though the stirring in my heart says otherwise...you have put me at a crossroad and edging me to make a decision...it is tough but I should think that you have greater things lined up for me. Hope I am not wrong in thinking so :)

The moon, she's my companion tonight. She looks iridescent up there - majestic and beautiful...I shall send my wishes to her and pray that she whispers them to you God...

xoxo
-Skye-

No comments:

Post a Comment