Friday, June 17, 2011

Emotional Roller Coaster


...letting go just doesn't feel like the right thing to do but is the pain worth it?...

I am an emotional equivalent of a roller coaster. No wait, hear me out - seriously I am (#@!@!^!#%^%$!!!) okay that's that...let's restart - I am an emotional roller coaster. As how the roller coaster would go up and down subtly and very suddenly without any warning, I too have a similar tendency...

Okay let's sidetrack a little bit for a moment...ehem, I have never really rode on a roller coaster before (eeeek! don't hit me T_T) okay I mean, never ridden on a really huge-assed one in a huge-assed theme park or what not. I mean are the ones in tiny theme parks that doesn't even take 10min to do a complete circuit considered a roller coaster?? Are they?? Are they?? Okies so yeah they are considered roller coasters I guess pffft! -___-" right, sidetrack over, back to the post...

Oh well, don't feel like ranting much already now *sigh* Lazy, hot Friday afternoons in the office are never conducive for effective productivity (oh gawdd I sound like a douche...ohh gawwdd if my boss reads this then I'm a dead douche!! *squirms*)

Errr, this is awkward. Well...back to work then. Hard at work, working hard, very very hard - seriously I am *stares intently* (that should do the trick :p)

xoxo

PS : Nothing seems to help the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment