Friday, October 21, 2011

Konichiwa III


I found out my cellphone is outdated in Japan. Damn. I thought I had a cool Blackberry. WRONG. My BB is only a 2.5G phone (wtf kind of setting is that to sell a BB??) And so it does not work here in Japan coz you need a full 3G phone for the 3G sim card I own to work with the telcos here -____-" So now I'm walking around with a cellphone that does not work (the calling part). I could rent a 3G phone here or get a simcard here or something like that but I just refuse. (a) Coz renting will be expensive and you'll never know what sort of disgusting ppl could have used the phone before - yuckkss! (b) I'm just lazy....hahaha!! :p

It's just after lunch (I had Boiled Salmon & Salmon Roe on Rice) and I'm sitting in my designated meeting room waiting for my last piece of work transition to be done. It will start in about 15min. I'm feeling a little bit (ok a lot!) sleepy. I smell of food and it always makes me uncomfortable. These are not good states to be in when working. I just feel like packing up and going to my hotel to have a looooooooong nap. But...sigh...

Tomorrow I have to travel towards Ropponggi where I booked a cheaper hotel to stay in for my week extra in Tokyo. I've got 2 luggage to carry into the city and I'm dreading that part. But this is how it is when you budget travel. Cabs here cost a bomb and then some more. So unless I strike the lottery in the next hour, I'm gonna be taking either the train or the bus into the city...

Oh well, work's starting soon. I gotta pop into the loo (wheee! automated lights and heated seats!) to slap myself awake and to try to air myself out a little so that I don't smell like a Japanese dish...

xoxo

PS : At least I could take pictures on my BB and blue-tooth them to my computer. Hence the above picture.
PS2 : *yawn* wtf.......

No comments:

Post a Comment