Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For you...


...yes...I say sorry because I don't wanna be in a fight with you...because I love you more than anything...

I know it's never easy to surrender. Humans have this 'superiority complex' that makes it hard to walk away from a fight. But I live with a principle that I strive not to break - no regrets. And for that, I'd throw in the towel. Not because I'm weak but because I'm strong enough to fight for my relationship, for the ones I love and care about...

That means more to me than words can say...

So, which one are you? Would you rather stand your ground to win an argument with someone you care about or would you be willing to let it go?

xoxo

PS : Thanks Karen for posting this up in FB. I needed to hear that...
PS2 : Accommodations in Tokyo are friggin' expensive! Damn....

No comments:

Post a Comment