Monday, July 26, 2010

When a (my) crazy world seems perfect...


**** Pretty baby, why can't you see, you're the one that I belong to...****

'Lately, the thoughts of you have increased...my heart beats a gazillion crazy times and I constantly find myself needing to catch my breath...'

Sometimes I question my sanity. Holding on to some things that seems so distant from the grasp of reality. But I keep telling myself that in the end, everything will somehow workout...a fool's hope I say...but a fool's hope seems like the perfect reason to dream :) - call me crazy XD

But I can't help the way I feel (hmm...very de ja vu la this statement :p) sigh x 1000000........I'm sitting, waiting patiently and hoping beyond hope that one day it will all come true...it will be worth it, the wait...

*It feels so right, it can't be wrong*

2 comments: