Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rain, rain...come again....

Outside the rain is pouring - relentlessly...again, here I am, stuck in the office surrounded by people when I could be drenched in the storm...

lightning strikes as the thunder roars and I feel so out of place caged in this concrete prison...it has been long since the last when I heard such turmoil in a storm. It brings over a sense of de ja vu...like one of my distant dreams...

sitting staring at the blinking screen in front of me, I can't help to wonder if this is really where I'm suppossed to be...I feel so much more at home and secure standing in the middle of a thunder storm, it makes me think just a little...

i stood looking out into the storm a little while...the skies were grey and the wind blowing across makes it hard to see much that is ahead...but i love what i see anyways :)

i made a wish into the raging storm - somehow i felt a sense of calmness enveloping me...i closed my eyes, took a deep breath and wished as hard as I can...I don't know if it will come true though I hoped that it would...ha, wishfull thinking of a fool - that's me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment