Saturday, November 28, 2009

When love is all you see...

The only way I could see you is by dreaming of you...so every night as I go to bed, I pray that my dreams take me to where you are...I care so deeply that it hurts thinking that I might never get to say it you...you may not understand why I feel the way I do, that's okay, because I don't understand why I feel the way I do...the heart plays me like a fool...but it was I that made it so...

Sometimes I can't tell dreams from the truth...I have blurred the lines of reality with my reality of you...I close my eyes and I see you in front of me...but when I reach out, you dissolve back into thin air...I wonder if you could feel me whenever I think of you...if only love is all it takes, I would be by your side right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment