Thursday, November 5, 2009

?


?

Question : Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Skye : I don't know...

Question : Where do you see yourself in 10 months?
Skye : I don't know...

Question : Where do you see yourself in 10 days?
Skye : I don't know....

So what do I know?....Well, for one, I know that there is still a lot of things in this universe that I don't know. I'm still learning learning as I'm living. Sometimes, I don't even have a clue on what's going on in my life. A lot of others might take me as someone who does not give a shit 'bout her life. To these people I say, 'You live your life and I shall live mine...'

Though, I do sometimes wonder how some people have this clear insight into their futures. They know exactly who they want to be, where they want to go and what they want to do...A little part of me is just a little envious but...I still like the way that I am. Like I had mentioned before, I love the thrill of an adventure =D

I guess if things go right they are meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment