Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sigh...

I'm in deep contemplation today...though I always am ruminating about one thing or another...my mind is a shamble in which even i get lost in sometimes...

actually, i'm feeling a little low today...not the best feeling ever...feels like there is nothing much that anyone can say or do to change how I feel-low and down in the dumps...maybe it's just me being very emotional and dramatic (i have the tendency of going aboard with theatrics)...somehow feeling that whatever bad things that are happening were meant to be (some sort of karma) and that I deserve every single one of it...*sigh*...

but then my mind did a 180 degrees (or was it 360 degrees?hmm...)flip...i started asking myself...why do I need to care of what others think of me? or what the rest of the world perceived of me and my weird antics? i am who i am...

just because one person thinks you're not worth it, it doesn't mean that that defines the person that you are...

you're always a somebody...there's definately someone out there who would think the world of you even when you think you don't deserve it at all...

i hope that i will meet that somebody somewhere in my future...in my journeys to self discovery, i hope that someone discovers me and that wait would be worth the while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment