Friday, October 30, 2009

Lost...

Can't decide if i should go left or right? or maybe i should belooking at if i should be going up or down...hmmm...feeling lost,confused, dazed and utterly helpless...it's times like this i wish i could escape into one of my books..atleast in there, i would know the outcome...but the thing is, i love not knowing sometimes (skye,skye...can't be decisive at all haish...)...it'strue though...I really like the mystery that the future holds...where's the adventure when you already know where the treasure is at? or who is the killer? or if the boy gets the girl or if the girl gets the boy (or if the boy gets the boy or girl gets the girl...whichever applies ;D )...

i do confuse my ownself quite a lot...then I will wallow in my own self pity.haha.soo the drama right? :P dont care...bluek!...

No comments:

Post a Comment