Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The World Cup - My Shoulder to Lean On...


Been feeling slightly confused and down in the dumps these pass week...emotions spiking from the very ecstatic to the very very down low, causing my head to spiral out of control at times (all the time :p) the best part is, I know exactly what is makin' me feel the way I am now, but...sigh...

The world cup is a good distraction though...now I stay up late in to the night and I have a somewhat reasonable reason haha..at least it's something that I'm willing to admit to hehehe...

Speaking of the world cup, it has been a rather non-exciting season this time...the lacking of goals scored is a downer!i mean soccer is all about the GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe...but on the other hand, the Asian teams have been doing exceptionally well so far...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them...Korea managed a 2-0 win over Greece the other day and japan's win over Cameroon was momentous! N.Korea played stunningly well against the Brazilian giants..yes they lost, but c'mon, it's Brazil! Predictions were ranging from a 4-0 loss to 6-0. But in the end, it was a mere 2-1 win by Brazil. N.Korea's long return to the world cup scene and they still managed to steal a goal from the world no.1 ranked team!you gotta admit that it was impressive! :D

So yes, I'm leaning on the shoulders of the world cup at the moment to steer away the turmoil inside of me...I'm just afraid that when the soccer season is over, and I am still left here feelin' blue...who do I turn to for a shoulder to cry on?

No comments:

Post a Comment