Sunday, June 20, 2010

One Night of Freedom!!

Who said rave parties are over-rated?? :p

Last Friday was da bomb! (i kno, i kno, nobody uses that phrase anymore...but me likes :p) was out the whole night - true story! Freedom 360 at KL Live was awesome!!!! I didn't even feel the time flying by *wtf*...

How can I sum it up in a single post?? I had wonderful company with me...we danced liked crazy to the tranz tunes of the DJ's spinning their stuff!! Of course DJ Terence C and DJ Ross were good and all BUT the main reason for the crazy that transcended that night was............ABOVE & BEYOND!!!!!! Wooooo!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!!

We could have gone all night! And we did actually kekeke....so the party didn't really kick off till about around close to midnite but when it did start it was of the roof!!! Can't remember the last time that I had this much fun dancing the night away! It was a good break and for a moment there, I got lost! I did not mind it one bit!!

Got to spend time with some old friends that I had not seen in a while as well as got to party on with new friends that put smiles on my face!! Damn, that was a great night!!!


Can't wait for the next rave installment. Freedom only happens yearly and I'm definitely gonna be there in the next one!...and in between if I happen to stumble upon more parties like this, rest assured that I'm gonna try my best to make it!!! Join me!!! You won't regret it!!!

*Nights never seems enough when the stars are out to play :D*

No comments:

Post a Comment