Monday, June 14, 2010

I know no other way...


'I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.' - Pablo Neruda

*****

I am doing my best to forget...
Though the simplest of things I see of you are everywhere...
Even the songs I hear brings me to you...
How do I void myself from the likes of you?

This I did not ask for...
This I did not even imagine could happen...
But here I am broken from falling...
Falling hopelessly for you...

When such happens without rhyme nor reason,
Who do I turn to for answers?
Maybe only time can heal what the divine had created,
Maybe I wont even heal at all...

For what is written cannot be undone,
Then, I am despaired to walk without my heart,
As I had lost it all to you...
And I'm afraid that I will forever be unfound...

No comments:

Post a Comment