Sunday, February 19, 2012

DKNY Fall 2012

Okay so I have been waay waaaaaay behind on the latest NY fashion week runway shows!!! Damn you work!!!

Finally found some time to browse through some of my fav designers and their latest creations for Fall 2012. Amazing!

My eyes darted straight to Donna Karan! And oh wow I'm in love with her 2012 collection for Fall. I wish I was living in a seasonal country!!! (I kno I kno, I keep repeating the same thing every single time its fashion week - what can i say, I love the seasons!! :p)

So to sum up Donna Karan - New York High Fashion! Very clean cut urban chic with a NY edge to it. It's sort of like Sherlock Holmes meets, well, meets Donna Karan! Yeahhhhh - awesome! Check them out for yourself:

Love the red and the lines...

Androgenous! *heart*

My favorite piece from the collection...genial!

Amazing colors...


Someday soon, I will be wearing those outfits and some day soon I will have my creations in Fashion Week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment