Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ancient Histories...


...whatever happened to promises?...

I'm amazed at how the stories of the ancients could be discovered and retold (to near accuracy) from just fragments of ruined buildings, art, documents and hieroglyphs...history has always fascinated me beyond words - how people hundreds and thousands of years ago lived and died. The thought of it just blows my mind. It's hard to explain because it's more of something that I feel inside - inexplicable truly! :)

It's a Sunday afternoon lazy indulgence - watching, listening, reading and sketching. And if it happens to be something of the past, then how could I say no? Inspiration appears without warning. You just have to take it as it comes :)

xoxo

PS : Why? What are words if you don't mean them?

No comments:

Post a Comment