Thursday, June 3, 2010

^%%##@$%(*&@!#!!

Sometimes I sit and I stare and I wonder...wonder about all the things that I wish I could be doing and sighing about all the things that I am actually doing...some days it just feels like life is so empty and I am just another soulless being droning on...

Damn, these feelings, the restlessness that is stirring up within me is like a black hole...I'm just falling, getting sucked in to darkness, no hand to reach out, no one and nothing to grab on to...

Maybe it's work, maybe it's the heart, I'm just a roller coaster of emotional mess...FML! seems like a pretty good statement to describe me at the moment...

I guess I need to focus more on things that are tangible (stop dreaming of the unattainable Skye!!)...but my heart has a heart of its own-true story....no matter how painful it can be, I seem to be drawn to the same thing...over and over again...and what do I gain? More heartache, more sighs in the night, unheard...

Okay la...I should stop being so emo *cue sad violin music* story of my life huh...I don't know how many times I sighed writing this post...*sigh*...there I go again...

I just wanna break free...be crazy...crash & burn and do it all over again...

PS : Maybe it's just coz of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment