Monday, June 28, 2010

Anyone feel like swingin' with me?...

Is it possible to be a skeptic and a hopeless romantic at the same time? To hope and pray beyond any rhyme nor reason and at the same time doubting the everlasting strength of love?...

12.20am...it's a Monday and I am dreading the prospect of work which starts in 8 hours...our lives boiled down to the ins and outs of office duties (*cringe*) ...just watched a soccer match and waitin' for the next one to start...I got the golden oldies playin' in the background (Tom Jones - Last Waltz at the moment) and a good book by my side...finished my cuppa earlier on and seriously contemplating on makin' another one (dun worry, caffeine doesn't affect me anymore if anyone was wonderin' :p)...I love moments like this...it feels like I'm the only one awake in the world tonight (haha keep dreamin' Skye)...but I can't help the way I feel...it's just the way it is...now they're playin' a big band number and I feel like swingin' hehe...wish I was back in those good old days...you know with ol' blue eyes and the ratpack...sigh...wishes in abundance...

I think I will just get lost in my book and the songs of yesteryear...for a moment tonight, I am living in a different era...and maybe if I concentrate hard enough, I might just end up where I wished to be....

C'est la vie! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment