Friday, September 2, 2011

Meaningless Noise


...maybe sometimes loving is never going to be enough...

I try thinking that you care,
Even though each time you manage to break my heart,
I pick the pieces up,
One by one with my hands,
And place them together again - hoping...

I try even when you do not care,
Even when you stomp on my spirit,
When all I am to you is no one,
I pick the the pieces up,
One by one with my tears,
And hold them tight again - hoping...

I try even when there is no hope,
That I would be anything but dust to you,
And for you I cried my soul,
And I picked up my broken pieces,
Quietly, one by one...
Hoping...

But you never once cared,
I am but meaningless noise in your life,
And it hurts so much to be a nobody,
When all I want is to be your everything...
So I pick up the pieces,
With bare bleeding hands,
Keep it close breathing - hoping...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment