Friday, July 15, 2011

Forever Love


...but I guess I'm nobody to you...so here I am left mending my heart...

~Forever Love~
Gary Barlow

Love it has so many beautiful faces,
Sharing lives and sharing days...
My love it had so many empty spaces,
I'm sharing a memory now,
I hope that's how it stays...

Now I'm deep inside love an still breathing,
She is holding my heart in my hands,
I'm the closest I've been to believing,
This could be love forever...

All through out my life,
The reasons I've demanded,
But how can I reason,
With the reason I'm a man...

In a minute I'm needing to hold her,
In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone,
When she leaves it gets harder and harder,
To face life alone...

Now my dreams are filled with times when we're together,
Guess what I need from her is forever love...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment