Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013


I have not been posting about the 2013 Fashion Week on time!! The party had moved to Milan and I'm only just beginning! Truth is I was following it but was just a little too pressed for time to blog about it. Well, here is a preview of one of my fav lines - Burberry Prorsum...

This season, Christopher Bailey is playing more on texture and patterns. It gives Burberry a nice freshness to it which I kinduh like and kinduh not like too. There are hits and misses (well for me at least...). Some of the designs that I love you can see it above. There were some where they were too plain and some that looked too much like farm animals. Maybe it's just me and my own taste :p

In any case, I still love the line. The bags are edgy and the coats are, as always, very Burberry-esq! Colors are demure and they pop at the same time. Am I making any sense? :p

PS : I'll try to post more on some of the lines that caught my eye this season. Dolce & Gabbana! Whoa! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment