Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Missing Somethings...


I've been hearing lots about Japan lately. And Everytime I do, I get this impulse to hop on the next plane over there. I cannot believe how much I miss it. I'm missing out on all the sakura showers that's happening at the moment. 

Yoyogi Park looks amazing (AMAZING!) this time around compared to when I was there last fall. And to know that Garance was in Tokyo , probably (definitely!) walked the same paths that I had is just ARRGGHH...wish I was back there...hope to make another trip over to Japan soon ;) 

..I give my heart out like throwing leaves into the wind. I hope one day you will catch it...

I'm having trouble trying to see things as they are. No, no, it's more of I'm having trouble accepting things as they are. I see them clear as day but I refuse to believe it. When you want something so badly, everything else gets thrown out the window...

Is there ever a night that goes by without the thoughts of you? 
Will I ever look up at the stars and see them as they are? 
Your name forever etched... 
Your smile forever remembered... 

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment