Sunday, November 6, 2011

Something's Different...


...maybe moving on and letting go will not be so hard after all. Waiting for spring, gives me hope...

Something's shifted - the wind, the air...it feels and tastes different. And mornings seem brighter than I remember them to be, even though outside the rain clouds crowd over the azure sky. A new hope floats within me and it's a new (but familiar) feeling that I am welcoming. I can't place my finger on what has changed. But it is not in my place to question something that is bringing warmth and some peace to my heart. Of course I would do best not to be too carried away with these feelings - these wind of changes are just as unpredictable as how my heart beats each second. I do not regret the past. They help me build who I am...I am excited of the future though. I do not know what is in store but mystery is what keeps me alive, excited...

xoxo

PS : Is it possible to miss someone you don't know?...

No comments:

Post a Comment