Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random Thoughts XI


...chances are, the stars above are immensely beautiful because you are here with me...

Have you ever felt like you were invisible sometimes? That no matter how much you screamed no one seems to listen? Maybe the invisibility thing resonates bigger especially when there is a specific some one that you are trying to get the attention of...But there you go, that's life for ya...okay, okay enough random emo stuff for today :p I guess it's Sunday and everything always seems a little down on a Sunday evening...damn you Monday blues!!

And there they are,
Those diamonds in the rough,
That reflects in them dreams,
Dreams that stars only have...

And I can only wish,
To gaze upon them forever,
And to see me in view,
And to dream of stars with you...

xoxo

PS : Racing against time, hoping that it slows down and speeds up at the same time - does this mean I've lost my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment