Sunday, May 15, 2011

Of Computer Games & Head Busting Aches...


The Sims 3 gave me a blasting headache which is pounding the shit out of me. I literally feel like slamming my head against the wall coz I think that that would be a salvation at the moment (yes it hurts that bad!!!)....but oddly I do wanna continue playing it but...I can't....

aarrgghhh!!

The pounding is friggin annoying!! The cup of coffee I'm having is helping though (only a little but better than nothing I guess...sigh...)...oh gosh oh golly....I need medication - I need to go and see a doctor about these headaches. Yeah I've been saying this for years (yeaps, years - not a typo ppl =\) but I have not moved my butt on this - lazy? Probably.....I think I'm also a little bit afraid...

Life is fragile...

xoxo

PS : I'm off to Sydney in less than 2 days! WooHoo!! ;)
PS2 : Not sure if I have enough warm clothes - hope I can stand the cold =\

No comments:

Post a Comment