Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Don't Know What to Do...


...waking up is hard to do, sleeping is impossible to, everything reminds me of you...

I don't know what to do...

But that is an excuse that is irrelevant. Because when it comes to a choice, you will have to make it. It doesn't matter if you do not know what to do or if your scared or just plain lazy - a choice will be made because life/time doesn't stop for anyone. Yeah, we've heard this phrase so so many times but we take it for granted. If only life were like the ever changing scenery's outside a moving train's window. Yes, yes, theoretically, it is just like that (pffft!!) What I meant was, if only it were MORE OBVIOUS that way - where you actually see the moments fleeting in front of you. Maybe then we will appreciate life better...

Sigh, I don't know why I'm rambling on about this. I guess, it's because I know I have tough decisions to make and to be honest I have been procrastinating in making them. For me, it's more of being afraid of the consequences rather than not knowing what to chose...but I can't push it away forever. Like I mentioned, time will catch up and in the end a decision would be made. So I have to decide if I want the decision to be made for me or do I want to make sure that I make it for myself.

PS : Can someone tell me how do I stop living in the clouds?...
PS2 : 1 week to go....^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment