Saturday, August 7, 2010

Snow Angels anyone?...

It's amazing what we can create from nothingness...simply by just letting go and using your imagination, you can do almost anything (if not anything!! XD)...

I am sitting here in the office trying hardest to concentrate on work. But my mind's a-buzzing here and there. 1.20am. The first thing that popped into my head when I stopped looking at my work was -----> walking through a beautiful park in the middle of fall :D i know it's a really random thought but hey, my thoughts have never been kept on a leash! I like havin it wander around through time and space and waiting to know what's just beyond the mysterious darkness yonder...haha...

It's good to live in my head sometimes. The things I come up with...oh wow...sometimes I can't even believe that I have the ability to think up such things hehehe...I know it's a little weird reading this post...you'll be like,'what the hell is she dreamin up anyways??'...well, it's for me to know and for you guys to erm, maybe find out one day...if you asked nicely, I might just tell you about them ;)

In my head is where I can truly be free. No boundaries, no limits. Just me and endless ways of livin'!! I miss my books...they have always been the best of friends to me. And right about now, I miss my bed as well. A book and a bed..mmmm...now all that is missing is you...

Well, I better get back to my work. Enough mindless, random rants about nothing hehehe...

*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment