Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just A Little Something Somewhere...

It's raining again tonight. It's been this way for the past week or so...never fail, every night...and it's nice. Well, probably I'm just a little biased towards the rain...

I'm sitting by my bedroom window eating a banana, and I can hear the rain outside gradually falling harder. The beating against the zinc roof is sort of like a comfort...strange to fell this way, I know...

I have this constant urge to run out into it. I wish to have the rain wash everything away from me...

It's just a little cold and a little familiar. Can't quite place what I'm feeling...but something is there within me...

I can't fall asleep though my eyes are dead tired. My head is jumbled with a tonne of thoughts - some of which I wish I could erase and some of which I wish...damn these thoughts...

Oh well, I guess we can never really run from worries, you know, being human and all. At least I still have the symphony of the rain to keep me company and to put a little smile on my face...

***I still think of you often...I wish we could be like we were before...***

No comments:

Post a Comment