Thursday, November 12, 2009

Virtual Word Weavers

I realised that there are a lot of really interesting blogs out there...you'd be surprised coz they aren't those hyped up, commercialized and raved about blogs...they are, how shall I put it, written by everyday guys and gals...nothin' superficial, nothin' glamorous...just plain and simple words...well, I might be a little bit biased because I have an affinity towards the written words (in this case it would be the typed words haha)...nonetheless, there are many interestingly talented people out there...and through their words you get a glimpse of their lives and you realise that no matter how old or young they are or where they are from, they seem to be going through somewhat the same sort of dilemma and emotions and roller coaster rides just the same as you are...it's strangely awesome...

Sometimes I wish I could meet the writers behind the blogs...to see if their words match their thoughts...it's a weird connotation on my part I must agree, but it's curiosity at its best...I sit and wonder, for that is what I can only do at this point in time...maybe hope that one day I might bump into one of these virtual word weavers. The world is a funny place and funnier things have happened...I wouldn't put it pass the world to actually surprise me one of these days...I'm feeling a little excited just thinking of it...

'There is no truer sense of reality then in the honesty of written words'
...Skye:11.41pm:12th November 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment