Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Drama...drama...

A friend of mine defined his life to be 'so easy' and I was like, 'Seriously dude?'...and his answer, not to my surprise, was, 'Yeah!..'

Well, life is easy if you ignore the drama, the complications, the downs and all the bad things...but then, what's life if it has nothing in it except the good?...it is a very tempting prospect I must say, but, it's not what I would want though...life is just a little more interesting with drama in it. And it's with all the downs that we face that would make us appreciate all the ups...happiness would be something to look forward to and to treasure...

Maybe I feel this way coz I'm such a dramaqueen :P
or maybe, there is just some truth to it....
Hmm...I don't know...I guess we'll see where life takes me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment