Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Another Saturday...

The living room is getting dark ...it seems like it's gonna rain outside...but I'm so lazy to just get up and switch on the lights the Australian open is on and i have the script playing...and as usual, I have my trusty mug of coffee beside me as i brave (cheh) the weekend at home...kekeke...it's good to be home sometimes...to just sit and laze around and do practically nothing...okay well, not nothing but close to it (pffft! :p)

I'm waiting for the Nadal match a little later...it's Samantha Stosur versus Petra Kvitova at the moment...I'm rootin' for Sam :) just because hehehe...

It's getting darker inside and I'm still lazy to stand up and switch on the lights...but I actually kinduh like the dark...okie okie not darkness but exactly how it is right now - you know, skies a deep grey and the air is dead quiet outside, the calm before the storm sort to speak...inside some of my fav songs playing with tennis on the TV...

"THAT WAS OUT!!!!" - okie that's me shouting at the TV for a ridiculous line call! hmmph!! and I was right yo!! :p go Sam!! XD

okiesss..waiting for the rain to come...

"DAMNIT!!!! Sam lost the 1st set on a tie break....hmmm...that's okay...there is always the next set to win it all!!

PS : My mind's in a complete mess...and as said by The Script - sometimes we don't learn from our mistakes...sometimes we've got no choice but to walk away...

xoxo
*bisous*

No comments:

Post a Comment