Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bisous!


I have been thinking a lot lately on Paris and everything French! Croissants dance in my mind when i wake up in the mornings - ahhh le petit dejeuner! and then there is of course the beautiful sights and sounds of Parisian life! - walks by the Seine smelling the wafts of the delightful French street food (i always believed that street food portrays the essence of a city beautifully!), al fresco cafes and the delicious french cafe au lait! ooh sacre bleu!! sitting in one of those cafes and sipping one of them coffee and just watching the world go by and greeting passers by with a chic but friendly 'Bonjour!'...and don't get me started on the unique Parisian fashion sense! oohh la la!! men and women dressed to the nines! not forgetting all the well known labels that was born here - Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Chloe, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Cristian Lacroix..etc etc...oh my gosh! the list goes on and on! and then there is the beautiful language that they speak! oh how i have a weak spot for languages, 'je t'aime!'

Haisshh...don't ask me why I'm having these sort of feelings all of a sudden...my crazy mind sometimes works in a much too crazy way that even i have trouble understanding it...oh the horror!

Probably it's just a phase in my head - a little crush so to speak...hahas! my heart is still set on London *heart* I'm counting the days till i get back there again...and you know what? Paris is just neighboring London. Maybe it is just possible that I can have my cake and eat it as well XD

Au revoir mes amis!! Bisous!!
xoxo

PS : I have passed the stage of 'going' crazy and settled into 'already-truly-and-effin-awesomely-do-not-care' crazy! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment