Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Wanna Stuff Myself into a Washing Machine...


"Is it possible for people to make mistakes without knowing that they did? Is it possible for mistakes to turn out to be exactly what you needed?"

I gotta learn how to stop thinking soo much...i gotta stop being such a worrisome mess...its not healthy to have so much run through a single person's head at one time...i wonder how it is like to have a blank mind? (oh skye you weirdo...)...

But i do...I do think of how it is like...damnit there I go again with the thinking... -___-

Is there some switch that I can turn off to switch off my brain functions? Ooo ooo maybe I can actually take my brains out from my skull and place it to rest in those lab jar like thingies and give myself a break....ooooo that would be just perfect wouldn't it??? (noooooo... -____-)

I'm supposed to be packing my stuff for my trip to Bangkok but I can't bring myself to...sigh....so effin lazy...well, it's halfway packed though - sort of a good news kan? (pffft!!) I'm
pretty sure I'm gonna miss out something which I will only realize when I am hundreds of miles away from home...double sigh...............

And with regards to the title of this post....I really do want to get tumbled inside a washing machine. I don't think it's strange at all :p hehehehe xoxo

PS : I can't decide just yet...if I'm going to or not....you are making it hard for me to do so....

No comments:

Post a Comment