Friday, November 26, 2010

Of Curve Balls...

"When sometimes life curves in the most unexpected ways, all you gotta do is to just curve along..."

Once again I find myself in the office pass midnight...it's quiet but not dark..though the world outside is...i can hear the faint sounds of the cars along the expressway and the beating of my heart is masked only by the sound of my fingers typing away on the keyboards of my thinkpad...

What sort of curve led me here? I wonder if I had anticipated such a scene, would have I wanted a life like this? Haha...at hours such as this, the type thoughts that cross your mind can be a little bit weird...but then again, I am a self-proclaimed weirdo. So, should I be surprised? :p (oh Skye your finally losing your mind) pffft!!

Oddly enough, i...oh well, i'll leave that thought for another day (hopefully not a similar one - yeah right keep dreaming)

As for now, I need to get out of this chair before I start growing roots...probably i already grew them, hence I can't escape...OMG!! it's a conspiracy!!! aaaaaah!! okay shutting up now...too much drama for one person is not good for health...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment