Thursday, December 17, 2009

Soon....


Shall we dance?
Maybe if we closed our eyes, we might just open them to a dream...
Don't set me free...

I have been absent from blogging for a while now (anyone missed me :P) haha...well, work is what has been keeping me away from my blog...i thought I knew what crazy was but I had no idea that crazy could be this way...I'm supposed to be feeling happy for my promotion, but, my heart has been weary and a little heavy ever since I got this new role...is it the universe' way of telling me that I don't belong here?...

On another note, I am moving soon. And by soon I mean like by the end of the year. And if you are keeping track of the calender, you would know that I do not have much time actually...sigh...it's like every second of my life is being squeezed, being put to use. Damn...I long for a long trip to get lost in (and maybe never return...)

So, as of now...I am currently breathing. It seems to be the only thing in my life that I have control over...and even so, I feel as if it will be taken away from me if I don't escape soon...

Time waits for no man...why should it wait for me?...

1 comment:

  1. Neighbor dear, this is the 1st time i leave comment on your blog.=) Though I never leave comment in anyone else blog..You feel a little heavy on ur new role, coz at the moment u r holding too many on hand.=) I'm sure u deserve for the promotion, u r always my superwoman teammate! rocks!

    take this weekend to pack ur stuff and get ready to move in to new place. the place that u r familiar with..hehe...

    yeah, I can feel u as u r breathing....so...make sure u dun hold ur breath...hahahha

    always support u my dear..cheers!

    wai mun

    ReplyDelete