Monday, March 18, 2013

Skye's Day Out : Art Museum

...never mind what the others say, it's only important what the wind whispers...
The other day, I went to the museum...
I saw a painting of Hitler being sort of kind...and I pondered...
I loved the floors, the way words sort of flew into the air, how broken pots stuck together in golden glue and that clothes aren't always typically simple...
I sat looking at words flip...it was nice...
There was wrinkled tin foil that reminded me of cola and a man made out of ash that told me that anything is possible...
Then I stumbled upon a majestic horse. It was made out of film reels. I felt like a movie star...I think it neighed...
I got to go to church before meeting some strange looking strangers....and the writings on the wall told me to dream...'ol Buddha agreed...
I met a lonely sailor adrift on a sea of broken chalk...I sort of envied him (also, I was a little creeped out =\)
I discovered that I love how shadows and light play well together in the dark and that the grass  is green - no matter where you stand ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment