Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Interlude...

Arrghhh!!!!
Head feels exactly like that ( <----- ) !!
The week after my vacation has been crazy!! Maybe it's the post vacation depression talking but but but I dunno - it just feels "aarrgghhh!!!"
I don't even have time to blog about my awesome trip to Cambodia!! *sobs*
But I promise I will! Even if I find myself headless, I will still be standing! (granted I might not know where I'm going or whom I'm with or what I'm doing....hmmm...)
Anyhu...a short interlude to get away from the grind of the office...it's August! My fav month of the year because, well, I was born in this month many 21 years ago :p
Hey, a girl can dream ;)

Peace out!

xoxo

PS : I left my camera transfer cable back in Msia - which means my va-kay pics are stuck - need to buy replacement cable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment