Monday, May 7, 2012

No Heed...


No pain matches that of a lonely howl,
Like the wolf in a desert scowl,
How he longs for the moon in distant skies,
How he pines and how he cries...


And yet the moon but stares,
Through starry heavens she gives no care,
And just passes magnificently by,
Not heeding the wolf's cry...

...there comes a time when you need to learn that what you see is what you get and that wishes don't come true and that some things change leaving you longing for once upon a time...

aaaaa-uuuuuuuu!!!....okay so that was my attempt to howl hahas :p The moon outside is so beautiful tonight. Sometimes it's sad to think that I will not be able to live long enough to appreciate these beauties up close. Maybe staring at it is appreciation enough. God has made it so you cannot have the cake and eat it too...why God?? Meanie! :p okay I take that back, I'm sorry - please don't send me to hell....................

Sometimes I wish I was ignorant. Ignorant to what goes around me, ignorant to what people say and ignorant to how people are. Because that saying, "Ignorance is bliss", it really seems like a blessing. To know is to understand and to understand is to feel and feelings people, they are a....well, they are not always a welcomed friend. Aaaah the thorns of life :p

xoxo


PS : Time to leave the office and head home and think about why....
PS2 : ..... .... ..... story of my life :p

No comments:

Post a Comment