Friday, December 30, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (in my dreams :p)


...there's always hope, if you believe - hope floats eternal...

Last night I dreamt that my Mom gave me a tattoo - literally! Like she drew it on my arm with that tattoo thing-a-ma-jiggy, seriously! I was so happy coz right about now (and as long as I can remember) I had always wanted a tattoo but the only thing that had always stopped me from walking into that tattoo parlor are my parents (yeah yeah I'm such a goody-two-shoes pfftt!!)...so when I had that dream last night (during which I did not know it was a dream :D), I was sooo extremely happy and a tad bit curious coz it was my Mom that was inking my arm hehehe...

Anyways, I got this awesome looking tattoo of a dragon (in black) along my left forearm - awesome! It looked all artsy and fierce at the same time! I loved it! It was such a bummer when I woke up - no tattoo, no awesome dragon on my forearm, sobs...oh well, I take it this is a sign from the Dude above? Hehehe...that I should go ahead and get a tattoo (not necessarily a scary looking dragon along my forearm, though how awesome would that be huh??! :p) but just to get one (for now kekeke) because it's what I have always wanted! ;)

On a more serious note, the new year approaches. I know, I know, you're wondering how is the New Year's a serious thing??...I dunno, one way, yeah it's a party and all that - celebration of a new start, but on the other hand, it's a time for reflection...and I find myself looking back and looking ahead feeling all sort of confused, dazed, unsure, excited, scared, happy and sad all at the same time - damn...it drains a lot out of me...

Regrets, I have had a few but then again, what is life without the downs...I learn and I live. I have always wondered if there would be a day that I would wake up literally feeling like it is a whole brand new day where all starts from that one morning on...

Maybe it will be the morning of the 1st of January 2012. If it isn't, then by golly, I will make it that way myself ;)

xoxo

PS : Nope, that's not how the dragon tattoo looked like in my dream. That's just a random dragon sketch I got off the internet coz I was too lazy to sketch the dragon out of memory :p
PS2 : An actual real tattoo this weekend perhaps? Hmmm... ;)

Happy New Year World

No comments:

Post a Comment