Monday, August 22, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

...evil shall with evil be expelled...

I just finished reading the book last week and it was really good (yaya I know I have been on this book for a very long time - I stopped reading it and only got back to it a couple of weeks ago okay - gimme a break :p). There are some parts (the beginning & the ending) that are a little bit draggy but the central part of the plot is really good.

Just stumbled upon the movie poster (look above) and it looks like its gonna be a good movie too. They actors that are cast for the 2 main characters are spot on (well to me larr hahas :p) - Daniel Craig would make the perfect Mikael and Rooney Mara looks sooo totally like Lisbeth Salander (I mean as how I portrayed her in my head that is).

Well, only time will tell if the movie will be a hit as Stieg Larsson's trilogy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment