Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Thoughts VI


...sometimes life doesn't make any sense at all and yet we still wake up in the morning and walk out the door...

You came knocking at my door, into my life,
And it was never the same again,
I thought that this would last forever,
That this feeling will be etched for eternity,
And for awhile I was happy...
Then came a day,
When the walls started to crumble,
And I tried to reach out and make sense of it all,
But you, whom I once knew,
Was you no more...
And my heart shattered to a million pieces...
Now I am left trying to pick up those pieces,
Trying to make sense of it all...
How it was once seemingly perfect,
Now it has become empty and distant,
You were not you no more...
Maybe I had made it all up in my head,
For whatever reasons that it could be,
I shall have no regrets...
Because even in that fleeting moment,
I was lucky enough to feel pure happiness,
You gave me that even if you are not anymore,
The times that I know you is the worst and best times in my life,
I will never change a thing...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment