Sunday, April 10, 2011

Smells Like Yummm...

Today we talk about the joy that comes with drinking a cup of coffee...okay so this will only apply to coffee lovers haha...but I guess you non-coffee drinkers can have some insight as to why coffee affects us lovers the way it does...

Well actually I can't really point out why...I just know I do..I'm trying to think back to the 1st time I had my 1st taste of coffee It should be probably around junior high (i think...can't really remember...wat??? I have short term memory syndrome okays!! pffft! :p) I didn't have any sort of momentous moment when coffee first touched my lips or anything...it was a slow and steady affair...through time I fell in love...oh how I fell in love yo!! hehehe...

My kettle's still broken...okok I know I mentioned this 2 weeks ago. And that I was supposed to go and get me a new one but...sigh...just been busy with work and all that stuff (don't ask me what stuff, just stuff okay :p). But I still managed to have me a cup of coffee this afternoon :D ingenuity!! woohoo!! in other words - sheer desperation hahaha...I just gotta have me a cup of coffee!! :p

Right, sidetracked from what I was supposed to write...well simply put - the taste, the smell, the aroma and just the way it warmly flows through my body as I sip it in is just pure magic...

Coffee makes me feel good...yes, it's a temporary high. I get it. But it's nice to have a temporary high to rely on when you are feeling just a little bit down...

Now, where's my cuppa joe....there you are ;)

xoxo

PS : I need to learn to switch my brains off...

No comments:

Post a Comment