Monday, January 31, 2011

I am in repair...


..then there is that thing about letting things be and letting go and just learning to breath thereafter...

Many things happen and converge at the same point at times and leaves us a little shaken up and wondering and maybe even doubting whether or not we can or cannot...

But I look at myself and see that I'm still breathing and that's enough reason for me to push on. Why should I give up when there is still a life to live? And even if life gets hard and the breathing gets harder and mistakes and trouble piles on one on top the other continuously, does that give reason enough to want to just stop trying?

It's easier I guess to runaway. It's easier to leave things be and it's just so much more easier to lay blame to everything and everyone around you...but is that something that I want to do? Is that something that I can live with?

I always want to chose the easier option but I have this silly pride that forces me to always, always chose the harder choices those paths that others avoid, that seems to be where both my heart and head tends to take me...and almost always I get stuck in this emotional turmoil that leaves me so tired but there you go...incomprehensible behaviour...

No reasons (or no one reason) behind the things I do or say or feel...it happens and I'm still standing...though it's tough but I'll still breath and that's how it's gonna be for me...

I'm a work in progress...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment