Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randomness...


Again you wandered into my life…like a distant memory that I had kept hidden in the deepest parts of my soul…and you stood before me as real and as close as I have felt you…your breath sweet and I closed my eyes as I drew your presence in me…and for that moment, time stood still and eternities passed by all around and through us and I forgot myself…thus began the unfolding of my dreams…as it awakens into reality the moment I saw you walking towards me…

*****

Hymn

If to distant lands I scatter
If I sail to farthest seas…
Would you find and firm and gather 'til I only dwell in Thee?
If I flee from greenest pastures
would you leave to look for me?
Forfeit glory to come after
'Til I only dwell in Thee

[INSTRUMENTAL]

If my heart has one ambition
If my soul one goal to seek
This my solitary vision 'til I only dwell in Thee
That I only dwell in Thee
'Til I only dwell in Thee

Hymn by Brooke Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment