Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bahh...humbug!!...

My eyes are tired...it feels as though I haven't slept in days. The truth maybe closer than I care to believe. But look at where I am and what I'm doing...up late on a weeknight. I have a choice you know...'Go to sleep Skye...' but I don't listen...I never do :P

I can't wait for the weekend...you might think its coz of some party that might be brewing up then...but its not...I can't wait to be able to sleep in...I just wanna sleep *snore*...looking like a zombified robot ain't something girls strive to be you know (i'm afraid it's gonna be permanently etched onto my face...aaahhhh!!!)...it sucks! *grrrrrr*

I hardly get to see the sun nowadays..I miss his warm kisses on my cheek and the way he turns grey raindrops into beautiful rainbows...I miss how colors light up the darkest of days and how a simple ray of light can actually put a smile on a dulled down face...if I just close my eyes, even through the empty night I can see the dawning day...it shows that I still have hope doesn't it?...a hopeful optimist whose just a little scared of the coming day...I'm a total loony...lack of sleep is causing me to crap jumbled, incomprehensible thoughts out loud...no sense of direction nor purpose...just the way Skye likes it....

oh well...I guess I better get some zzzzz's....waiting has caused the future to be present...maybe a little dream will help sort things out....dream a little dream of you...

PS : The title has got no connection what so ever with the content of this post...just goes to show how big of a crazy person I am...nitezzz...


No comments:

Post a Comment