Thursday, July 16, 2009

Over Thinkin'

How does one let go? If it's something that has rooted it self in your heart and has grown with you through time. Can I just uproot it and toss it aside?

The pain inside sometimes compels me to do just that, but every time I do feel that way, something happens and I wait..again...

And the wait doesn't help either, it makes it worse even...it's not the duration of the wait, it's the unknown. I wait but what is it I'm waiting for?

The human heart confuses me...I wonder if we could all do without the turmoil of emotions...then you would ask, 'So, being a zombie would solve everything then?'

I don't know...half of the time I don't know what I want...maybe that's my problem...it's either I don't know what it is that I want or I want something that is near impossible...

Maybe I think too much...thinking too much is bad for you...you tend to get lost in your thoughts and then there will come a point where you can differentiate between what's made up and what's reality...you go crazy :P

Probably it's because I'm already a mental case...that would make sense of all the things that are going on in my head and all the feelings that I'm experiencing that is making my life quite...erm...how do I say this?...dysfunctional?? :P

You can see what's happening can't you?...I'm doing it again...thinking...way too much...I wish my brain has a switch which I can turn on and off, the thinkin' parts especially...ha...look at me...doin' it again...it's time for me to stop...well at least, for now... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment