Saturday, March 28, 2009

In the office on a Saturday...

I saw it coming beyond the distant horizon, from outside the window...looming in it's menacing darkness..not even a hint of remorse...and with it, it carried the torrential downpour coupled with bolts of lightning and the ever loud thunder...nature in it's inevitable splendour...if i were at home, this would have been a wonderful Saturday...but I'm sitting, crouched in the office, scrounging for light...it's so dark in here that I keep getting lost in my thoughts...but i snap myself back to reality again and again reminding myself the reason I'm here in the first place...

But I got distracted by the lightning strikes...I have never seen anything so dangerous and beautiful at the same time..I quickly took out my camera phone, hoping that I can capture it's beauty in a single frame...try as I may, but my camera phone is no match for one of nature's mystical majesty...the rain began to pour relentlessly...fogging up the window pane...now the view outside is just a blur of water and sound...it still brings a smile though...

No comments:

Post a Comment